CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Girls day out!!








My friends mom asked me and her daughter Kelsey if we wanted to get our hair done and our nails done! of course we said yes! Kelsey was really scared about getting her hair cut and high lighted and her nails done! but it was a total BLAST! Kelsey and I got our nails the same and they are so cute! Then we went and got lunch! it was probably the most funnest (if that is even a word) day ever!!! There some pretty wacko pictures! The picture with the curly hair is my friends hair after it was done!

3 comments:

lvs2dance said...

I love the nails! I might have to copy them! Did it hurt when they did all the sanding on your nail? I hate that part!

Allie said...

OH MY GOSH !!! i hated the filing part a guy did it and so it was kind of weird. He had a pretty fun time with me thoe because when we was doing that part i made like all of these faces it felt so weird! it is ok you can copy (if you want)

Tara H. said...

Yippee for girls day out! So much fun and your nails look fabulous darling. And you are right, some of those pictures were pretty wild.
love you!