CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

PINK LADYS!

Hey Halloween was so much fun!!! 7 other girls and I all thought of an idea of being Pink Ladys for halloween. We had a halloween dance at our school the night before and that was a total blast! A guy asked me to dance but i turned him down.. (sad day). And then 3 of my friends came over at 7:00 Halloween morning we all got ready and did our hair, and then went to school. Then at night I went to one of my friends Halloween party's but i left early to go trick-or-treating. But then I could not find the friends I was going to go with so I sat home and hung out with my dad! it was so much fun i am going to post some picture once I have them!

3 comments:

lvs2dance said...

FUN TIMES! Why did you turn the boy down at the dance???? Can't wait to see pictures.
love ya

Sienna Meek said...

what!!!!why did u turn the guy down? I wouldn't , so was he mad or anything like that? So what's the guys name? And yes I am geting my ears piersed! Didn't u all ready get yours piearsed? And I hope u come to see me too!

Tara H. said...

Ah Halloween fun as a youngster! :) I am glad you had a fabulously fun day.
Can't wait for the pictures.
love you!
xoxo