CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

PUTTING UP THE CHRISTMAS TREE!





Yesturday we put up our Christmas tree and then today we put up our ornemants and lights! It was so much fun!!!! I thought it was a little to early but my dad didn't so... we have a fancy tree instead of home made ornemants and colored lights. We listened to Christmas music. Also Lindsay and I put ornemants and earing lindsay put the hooks into alcohol and put then in her ear and then there were ornaments with ribbon holding it and I put it on the top of my ears it was funny! Before we put up the lights Lindsay got some of the lights and wrapped them all over me it was funny! I don't have those pictures but I will add them later! All the holiday stuff has got me into a Christmas mood hopefully Christmas comes as fast and Thanksgiving did.

0 comments: